Snapdragon Events

Hello and welcome, my name is Sheri Hill Smith and I am a floral designer located in Tallahassee, Florida. I have been designing flowers for over 10 years now and love being a part of a brides big day. My goal is to give the bride the best service possible so that all her floral dreams come true.

This blog will serve as an avenue for me to share all my creative ideas, whether they are my own creations or an idea that I would love to make in the future.

Come back often~
Sheri
850-524-5299 Sheri@SnapDragonEvents.com
www.SnapDragonEvents.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My newest adventure

My newest adventure recently has been becoming a mom this past December. Here is a glimpse of my "Kami"-










Although I absolutely love spending time with this munchkin, I am also looking forward to designing again. March is going to be a busy start to another successful year.

~Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment