Snapdragon Events

Hello and welcome, my name is Sheri Hill Smith and I am a floral designer located in Tallahassee, Florida. I have been designing flowers for over 10 years now and love being a part of a brides big day. My goal is to give the bride the best service possible so that all her floral dreams come true.

This blog will serve as an avenue for me to share all my creative ideas, whether they are my own creations or an idea that I would love to make in the future.

Come back often~
Sheri
850-524-5299 Sheri@SnapDragonEvents.com
www.SnapDragonEvents.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wedding Flowers on the beach at St George Island- Meghan and Gary

September at the beach could not be better for a wedding. I recently spent the weekend in St George Island, FL for a very special wedding- my little sisters. There is just something about spending time with loved ones and creating flowers for their special day.


The ceremony was set in the sand in the The Sunset Beach Community.


Meghan and Gary exchanged their vows under a bamboo arch of lilies, roses and hydrangeas and orchids.



The bride carried a mixture of white roses with a signature "C" satin ribbon and a family bible attached.
The bridesmaids carried varying sizes and shades of yellow roses.

The reception was held pool side and was decorated with flowers, shells and candles.




So I am sure that it has been noticed that my blog has been pretty quiet lately. Well life does that sometimes. My husband and I are expecting our first child together this December. Not knowing what to expect, as this is my first pregnancy, life has forced me stop designing for the fall. I will be back to blogging weddings actively in March, so until then I will just have to share the latest in baby pictures with you.


~Sheri

Thanks to Terri Smith for the images. An outstanding job as always! Check her blog for more images from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment