Snapdragon Events

Hello and welcome, my name is Sheri Hill Smith and I am a floral designer located in Tallahassee, Florida. I have been designing flowers for over 10 years now and love being a part of a brides big day. My goal is to give the bride the best service possible so that all her floral dreams come true.

This blog will serve as an avenue for me to share all my creative ideas, whether they are my own creations or an idea that I would love to make in the future.

Come back often~
Sheri
850-524-5299 Sheri@SnapDragonEvents.com
www.SnapDragonEvents.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wedding in Thomasville, GA

This past Saturday I traveled to the Myrtlewood Plantation in Thomasville Ga to design flowers for Rachael and Alan's wedding. I wanted to share a few images from that day that yours truly took, but will wait for the professional ones to give you the grand picture!

The Bride carried a mixture of lilies, roses, and freesia. All of her bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids carried smaller versions of her bouquet.


I had a really hard time getting good lighting for this arrangement so I moved it around the room until I got this shot. Hopefully the professional Photog can provide me an image that displays both of the arrangements in their final resting place with all the yummy food around them.

One of the neat details of this arrangement that is not so easy to see in this picture are the feathers that were incorporated into the design. There were three different types but I have no idea what type they are :) !!




One last detail I want to share with you is the Bride's throw away or "tossing bouquet". While not a huge part of the bride's day, I think this design could easily be used in a larger scale for a Bride or bridesmaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment