Snapdragon Events

Hello and welcome, my name is Sheri Hill Smith and I am a floral designer located in Tallahassee, Florida. I have been designing flowers for over 10 years now and love being a part of a brides big day. My goal is to give the bride the best service possible so that all her floral dreams come true.

This blog will serve as an avenue for me to share all my creative ideas, whether they are my own creations or an idea that I would love to make in the future.

Come back often~
Sheri
850-524-5299 Sheri@SnapDragonEvents.com
www.SnapDragonEvents.com

Friday, November 14, 2008

Latest Bouquet fun

In the last couple of weeks I have been a busy lady with weddings and have had the honor of creating some fun and different bouquets. Here are a few to tempt you with until I put up all of the new images on my website. Thank you to Kylene with foreverbykylene.com and Terri with Terrismithphoto.com for the great images!















1 comment:

  1. Wow. The orange flowers is stunning. And that Terri Smith really knows how to capture the pure emotion in that bouquet. hee hee.

    Signed me,
    Terri Smith
    lol

    ReplyDelete